Wednesday 25 June 2014

Requests, please

My head is so full of ideas that I cannot make up my mind which to write about. So I am taking requests. Firstly that might motivate me to write something and secondly it might show that someone is paying attention to this here blog, presuming, of course I get any requests  at all. So, as they say, "Bring 'em on"

Put your responses, if any, in the comments. Of course it should go without saying that the subjects I can or will respond to are in line with the interests I described in my welcome post, which is to say I have no interest whatsoever in any sporting meets, football or any other.  But even if your  requests meet that criterion I don't promise to be forthcoming with anything,  but it will be the sober and unvarnished truth if I do  (well, no, just kidding. If too many people think they produce this when they don't what makes me different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind