Wednesday 18 August 2021

Thoughts 3

 The Internet is the most powerful research tool in history.

The Internet is also the most powerful means of surveillance and control in history.

So it is clear that one of these has to give way for the elites cannot have or tolerate an informed citizenry, even though most of the people prefer to post selfies or virtue signal.

So if the elites require that they remove access to one of these from the masses it takes no great effort to guess which,

for alas the Internet is also the most powerful  means of entertainment and distraction of said masses there has ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind