Monday 22 June 2020

Covid-19 and the politicization of science


This lady says it all.

There never was any good faith behind the covid lockdowns.

The "science" was junk and has been proven so time and time again.

In a culture so debased that science is deemed to be the infallible pronouncements of men in white coats  to be followed by all the rest of us, taken  as  pig ignorant yokels  by theself styled cognoscenti  it stands to reason that in its debasement it has become politicized,

time and time again the Left has simply got it wrong, from the Y2K panic to global warming, and now to the mindless hysterias of panic over a virus that only kills those with pre existing conditions.'

I am no friend of the right but the left has simply thrown away even the pretense of sense. I dont like it but this is the way it is.

After all where is the sense in claiming that covid is deadly then agreeing with so called
Black Lives Matter protests where thousands cram into streets, shoulder to shoulder to rant scream, and loot?

If we bend over and simply take the pronouncements  of those who demonize debate we have rejected science, for debate whereby arguments are won with evidence data and repeatable demonstration is the very essence of science

I knew before the lockdown that covid 19 was a minor thing, that more people die of the flu most years, that there were worse outbreaks, as in 1968 and the Sars outbreak of 2003, and all the evidence i got, not of course from  politicized mouthpieces of power, the main stream media,  has proven me right.

we are not a scientific culture for all our achievements.

we are a deeply religious one, but the religion is in part the cult of scientism.

And if we do not learn to distinguish science from scientism we deserve all the calamity that our ignorance will  lead us to

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind