Friday 6 December 2019

Folau's Settlement

I have no interest in sport of any kind.

But i was following with some interest the Israel Folau saga when he was sacked by Rugby Australia for daring to express a religious opinion online.

He sued them and settled out of court. It is clear that Rugby Australia knew they would lose, for there is much support for Mr Folau.

the arrogance of these people for excluding a christian while daring to claim "inclusiveness " shows the rank hypocrisy of the so called Progressive Left

So, the theological opinion I draw from this is that,  well if a christian can sue someone for religious discrimination and actually win the times are not yet at the very end where it is prophesied that we Christians wills be hated by EVERYONE.
i m not one of those haters who looks forward to the end of the Age chiefly as i know we will not be conveniently teleported out (known as the pretribulation rapture) before the trouble starts, but will have to endure it and will be massacred almost to a man. so i will rejoice in small things and be pleased for free speech and for Mr Folau, but know it wont last long. but maybe it wont crumble to dust in my ;lifetime. i am 61. here's hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind