Friday 11 October 2019

The Thunberg Outburst

if HOW DARE YOU? were a real question instead of an outburst of outrage she should be prepared to listen to the answer,

"we dare because the science you - ie Ms Thunberg - appeal to is junk

"we dare because even if you were right terrorizing people - ie other children - into a panic is criminal

"we dare because questions of science are nuanced, and you are incapable of such, by your own admission of having Asbergers

"we dare because even if you are right - but you are not - if it doesn't get paid for it does NOT GET DONE, so concerns about money are crucial. But you, child, are too young to know that money is what makes the world work, like it or not

"we dare because as regards truth -did your handlers ever teach you such an outlandish notion - your feelings have no relevance whatsoever but you offered nothing but feelings, hence your outburst is utterly irrelevant

"we dare because some of us who actually grew up know that the self righteousness of teenagers is something we all went through, in my case nearly 40 years ago, and that it shows shallowness and narrowness of mind so counts for nothing"

and if she were to ask HOW DARE YOU? to my face

I would answer this poor spoiled child in this aforementioned manner

after all it really would not be kind to ask her some questions about science: namely about outgassing, albedo. photosynthesis, Milankovich cycles, cosmic rays, the geologic record, and also about world history which is relevant to the question. I say this because I know she knows nothing about these and to humiliate a disturbed child would really be cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind