Wednesday 20 June 2018

To readers: please help.

I have received a notification from the site this blog resides in about a change in European Union Law requiring some notification about cookies to be shown. Not being part of the EU I cannot see this notification.

I have no patience with the tech side of things. It seems that the notice should be seen by people viewing my blog from within the EU. But I can not figure out how to see if it is there

Please notify me if you can, or cant see such a notice,  by replying  as a comment .

I would rather not be in infringement of law if I could avoid it

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind