Tuesday 15 December 2015

A declaration

As the modern debacle of the Paris accord shows clearly, with its endorsing of the greatest delusion of modern times, namely that global warming still persists (it stopped in 1998) and was caused by man, we see that modern man is as priest ridden and as irrationally tribal as our medieval European ancestors. In those days the priests were of the catholic church, corrupt and arrogant. These days the priests call themselves scientists and are a corrupt as ever, silencing dissent and not refuting debate, which debate always was always a necessary part of the endeavour of science, but appealing to their priestly authority and tweaking data according to computer programs and assumptions which the raw data refute.

THEREFORE I am now declaring myself a climate PROTESTANT. There is no mediator between man and scientific truth but the evidence and I will not be bludgeoned by priesthoods that usurp the place of evidence and reason, which, as the evidence makes clear, the warmists have done repeatedly. As another most famous protestant said centuries ago, "Here I stand I can do no other"

I will post further. I am convinced that the whole story of man made glob al warming is indeed a delusion and nothing good can come of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind